Almost 16 years, I work in the environmental NGO and interested in issues of the Sustainable Mountain Development of the Ukrainian Carpathians, Carpathian Convention, Climate change and its impact on the Carpathians.I understand that our life depends on the Carpathians. Harmony with nature must become part of our life. That's why I try to combine the locals, researchers, NGO, and local self-governance around the environmental issues. In 2003 I established the first youth public ecological organization in our district. During 2003-2018, I developed and implemented 31 eco-projects and 11 model programs on Sustainable Development of our communities. Some of them are the Sustainable Development Program of Manyava and Markova villages (2007), Energy-Efficiency in Health Institutions of Bogorodchany District (2014), Ecotourism Development Program (2016).During 2017-2018, I collected for Wikimedia all information about National Parks and Natural Reserves of Ivano-Frankivsk Region. In 2017, I created the information base of rivers of Ivano-Frankivsk Region and prepared the Recommendations on their conservation and management. In 2017 together with our Slovak partners, we prepared the recommendations to regional program on Climate Change and Climate Adaptation in Ivano-Frankivsk region. I have carried out a significant amount of training/teaching and writing/publishing. For more information, please refer my complete profile at http://manyava.org
I received the following specialized trainings:
- UNITAR, University of Geneva, online course on the law of transboundary aquifers, 2014;
- UNITAR, FAO, course "Entry into WTO and the consequences for agriculture in the CIS countries", 2014;
- UNEP, course "Disasters and Ecosystems: Resilience in a Changing Climate", 2015;
- The University of British Columbia, online course "Forests and Livelihoods in Developing Countries", 2015;
- World Bank Group, course "Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided", 2015:
- World Bank Group, course "Energy Sector Strategies to Support Green Growth", 2015- 2016.